How to develop real talents around the campfire…
Are you in HR or the field of human resource development?
- Do you want to build up a talent pool in your company?
- motivate employees and
- foster young talents, or are you currently
- recruiting new employees?
With our workshop, “The Campfire Method“, T | C | W helps you to
- recognize young talents within the available resources
- recognize employees´ growth potential
- increase and grow employee retention
- organize succession planning and
- hire the right resource for the job when recruiting
“The Campfire Method” workshop: The structure
- Duration 1 day (from 12:00 midday to 12:00 midday)
- with a fireside chat and discussions at the campfire
- DiSC® Workplace-profiles for all participants
- DiSC® comparison reports and, if desired a DiSC® group profile
The clear result that T | C | W delivers is
- a potential analysis
- an assessment of the available resources
- revealing growth potential
- identifying possible young talents
- an evaluation and discussion of the DiSC® Workplace profiles
- tips for the further onboarding
Enough of all the talking – now you can take action. Now you can really get to know your team and create your own team culture.