How to avoid the lucky punch in sales…
Are you a Head of Sales and
- want to meet the sales targets effectively without
- ending up under pressure?
- get the most out of the available resources (employees)?
Wir our workshop “The Box Ring Method“, T | C | W helps you to
- derive a resource-optimized approach with regard to the business goals
- motivate the sales team
- focus on the nitty-gritty (on what really matters)
- avoid lucky punches or depend on them!
“The Box Ring Method“ workshop: The structure
- Duration 1 day (either from 8:00am to 6:00pm or from 12:00 midday to 12:00 midday)
- With group discussions/ getting to know the sales team
- Visualizing the current sales process (actual situation)
- Defining the future process (target situation) = target definition
- Planning the future process and using it
The clear result that T | C | W delivers
- an assessment of the available resources
- showing the bottlenecks and obstacles
- a target/actual comparison of a resource-optimized sales process
- sales focusing – avoiding lucky punches
- tips for the further line of action and implementation of the resource-optimized process
Enough of all the talking – now you can take action and get to grips with your sales culture.