The art of creating your own ideal customer…
Are you a managing director and
- want to future-proof your company?
- use the resource of sales efficiently to achieve that?
- get more out of available sales resources?
- achieve a higher hit rate?
With our workshop “The Art of Creating Your Own Customer”, T | C | W helps you to
- create sales growth
- reach business goals
- make your company future-proof and
- increase employee satisfaction and retention
“The Art of Creating Your Own Customer” workshop: The structure
- Duration 1 day (either from 8:00am to 6:00pm or from 12:00 midday to 12:00 midday)
- Discussion of your current customer segment
- Observation / evaluation of your best and “worst” customers
- Definition of your model customer
- Discussion of the SPM Roadmap
- Planning the future process for approaching the model customer
The clear result that T | C | W delivers is
- an assessment of the available resources with regard to the customer segment
- showing the bottlenecks and obstacles
- a target/actual comparison with regard to the available resources
- the focus on your company´s model customer
- resource-optimized working by focusing on the model customer and using the SPM Roadmap
- tips for the further line of action and implementation
Enough of all the talking – now you can take action and always be one creative step ahead.
As an option, you can also extend the “Art of Creating Your Own Customer” workshop by adding DiSC® Work of Leaders profile. “The Art of Creating Your Own Customer” also serves as a starting point into the“SPM-Method”.